Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter:) WEEK 95!

Lieve Familie,

             This last weekend has been the most humbling weekend yet in my life. I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. It has the power to change ones heart and bring a never ending hope of joy in this life. I am thankful for the chance we have to develop and make choices on our own. To choose to follow the Gospel. To develop Christ-like love and charity. To choose to follow our Savior and His teachings. Grateful for the Book of Mormon and the difference that it has made in my life. I love the truths and undeniable power that comes with it. Happy and grateful for the Priesthood that gives us the privilege to take part of eternal salvation here on earth.  So grateful for modern day Prophets and Apostles who lead and guide us today. Most of all I am grateful for the Savior. 

There is a difference between “knowing that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world” and knowing that He is your personal Savior and Redeemer. I am finally starting to understand that essential gift in my life. That He is my Savior. That He did it for me.
It is becoming more personal every single day of my life. I invite all to change and to come unto Him. 

I am grateful for my mission. Without it, I would not yet know of these things. 

Elder Dale G. Renlund spoke to me yesterday with His powerful talk.

“T´was I, but T`is not I”
  & 
 “God cares more about who we are and what we are becoming than who we once were.”
 -Elder Dale G. Renlund

Love you all. Enjoy to the End.

Love,

   Big Dude








No comments:

Post a Comment