Monday, April 13, 2015

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.. WEEK 96!

Lieve Familie,

          I love you. 

   Those three simple words do not even come close to describe the love that I have for you all.
 To be honest, I have come to the conclusion that no matter how hard you try, you truly cannot express to someone that you love them through words. The famous saying “Actions speak louder than words” is very common and happens to be one of the most truthful statements in this world. I cannot describe the love that I have. Showing people you love them; doing small acts of kindness, listening to others, praying for your loved ones, etc. are all ways of showing true love. I always think of our Savior and if he just came to the earth and did nothing else except for preach and teach with his words... life would have been a little different. The things in which the Savior did spoke much louder than the things he said. He showed us the perfect example and did not just tell us what it was. He took that statement of “actions speak louder than word” and did the things in which the Father had commanded. He showed us His love and the love He had for our Heavenly Father. I believe He fully understood the concept of “Preach the Gospel at all times and if necessary, use words.”  I am so grateful for that and hope that I can continue to pick up my own cross and follow him. 

     Just know that I love you all and am so grateful for not only being able to wear the Saviors name on my chest, but also the “Cook” family name. Stay awesome! 

           Well many of you are dying to know... Yes transfers happened!!! DRUM ROLLLLLL................  I will be finishing my mission in the wonderful city of Antwerpen in the wonderful country of Belgium! Antwerpen, Beligë here I come! I will first be heading up to Leiden on Wednesday to go pick up my new “greenie” missionary who will be fresh from the MTC (zoo)! Then we will be taking a long train ride down to België with all our luggage and such. It’s going to be an adventure; it’s going to be a good white wash! Really looking forward to it! 

 With that being said... you guys are great. This last week we were able to attend the temple and also Keukenhof. All those who are in need of healing (which is us all) get to the Temple. It is the closes house to Heavenly Father. Get there or prepare yourself so that you may attend in the future. Miracles truly do happen there. 

I love you and miss you. Be safe. Have a great week. Make good choices. Pray often. and... Enjoy to the End!- the final countdown has begunnnn!

LOVES!

   -Big Dude

By the way.....

   Here is my new address:
              Sneeuwbeslaan 29
              2640 Wilrijk, Antwerpen
              Belgium 












No comments:

Post a Comment