Monday, May 4, 2015

Go big or go HOME! WEEK 99!


Lieve Familie,

        You people are the greatest people. There is just so much emotion and feelings that I cannot express with words that I have for you. I Love you with a capital L! 

  Well I believe I only got about 3 more emails after this one.. But who is counting? (Mom, we all know that you are!) Time just keeps going and no matter how much I wish it would just stop so that I could actually just soak everything in, it continues to tick. One of my favorite President Robinson quotes is: “Let the good times rollllllll”  -I am really putting this quote to application every single day. These last 23 months or so and especially these last couple of months have just been so bittersweet! So many good memories. It definitely was not easy, but as I truly look back and reflect upon this special time I have had, not one negative thing come into my mind. Gosh I am so thankful to be able to serve a mission and serve my Heavenly Father! What a privilege. 

     This last week was grrreeeat! Still not on a stretcher yet, however I really do feel like I am starting to need one.. Elder Wilson is a stud! I´ve almost got him in a stretcher just about every day. Hahah He just keeps growing and I have been learning lots from him. So happy to have a friend like him right before this journey comes to an end. We saw lots of miracles this week including finding 5 new investigators and we’re able to teach some killer lessons to people we had found the first two weeks of being here. The Lord alwaysss provides as long as you stay diligent and faithful, continually showing Him that you trust Him. 

    The Gospel is the greatest map to living a happy life. I have done nothing else besides proclaim the good news for almost 2 years and despite moving to a foreign land, learning new languages, being away from my family and friends, adjusting to a new life style, and overcoming many obstacles- I have never been more happy and content in my life. I know that the Gospel is real and that living accordingly to it brings the greatest joy and love into ones heart. That love is the Love of Christ. He lives and I have never been more certain of it in my life. He has the power to heal and the heart to forgive. His love is never changing nor never ending. It is the greatest feeling to be able to feel that this life has to offer. God is good people and He is our loving Heavenly Father. 

Love you all with every hair on my chinny chin chin! Thank you for the love, support, encouragement, and prayers. They mean the world. Have a great week and Enjoy to the End (it comes sooooon)! 

Love,

    Elder Coooookie






No comments:

Post a Comment