Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Enjoy to the End... WEEK 101!

Lieve Familie,

   Well here it is folks. My last week of my mission. 

   I am speechless. I feel like Ammon right now when he expresses himself in Alma 26:16 “...Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.

  But I will try. 

    Before I even begin to say anything I am feeling right now I just want to express my love and gratitude for each and every one of you who have been apart of this epic journey; especially my family and friends. You have helped me so much. Through the thick and the thin you have been there for me and I could have never done it without you. I love you so much and am eternally grateful for the support, love, and encouragement you have given me through out these last 23 months. You have all played an important role in bringing me closer unto our Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you. I really appreciate it. 

   The mission has been the greatest experience I have ever had in my life. It has brought so many joys, so many trials, many many lessons, test, struggles, tears, happiness, love, understanding, peace, stress, lack of sleep, enlightenment, spiritual answers, confirmations, knowledge, faith, healing, change,  etc...  There are so many memories and thoughts flowing through my head. To sum up my whole mission in one word I would have to use the word LOVE. That is how I feel. I feel just love. Don’t know how to explain it. 

      My testimony is a testimony of gratitude. So grateful for the mission.
 A testimony that God is a loving Heavenly Father who loves, cares, and respects each and every one of His children. He and His son, Jesus Christ, are the source of true love. I am so tremendously grateful for being allowed to partake of the Lords work and do my part to reach out to his children in need and to share with them the Love the Savior and Heavenly Father have in store for them. After all, they both reached out to me in a way that I cannot describe. In a way that has brought a great change not only in my life, but in my heart. The Savior has become thee greatest example and hero in my life. I feel so privileged to have His Gospel in my life and in the life of the people I care most about, my family. The divinity of the Gospel, the Savior, and a loving Heavenly Father has never been more clearer in my life than now. They truly are the source of all good here on this earth and I am grateful for the patience and love that I have received from them. 

They live. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live. They love us and are waiting to heal us, forgive us, change us, provide for us, and hear and answer our prayers. Let us all take the first step to come unto them. 

Cant wait to see you all soon.

Love,

    Big Dude







No comments:

Post a Comment