Monday, November 24, 2014

G.R.A.T.I.T.U.D.E. WEEK 76!


Lieve Familie,

           Family I just want you all to know that this week while I was reading my emails, I had a tear or two come down my face followed by watery eyes that filled my heart with joy. Joy for a lot of things. Joy for my mission because without it I would be lost. Joy for each and every one of you because without each and every one of you I wouldn’t have made it this far. Joy for the Gospel. Joy for Christ. Joy for friends. Joy for light. Joy for just about everything this life has to offer. What a blessing it is to feel joy and love in our lives. To be honest I have come to the point where I can’t even express my gratefulness because I just turn speechless. Speechless and humbled. It’s great. Life is great and so is Heavenly Father. 

         This week was full of activity. I spent 2 days here in Eindhoven without counting the weekend so nothing was new with that. I really enjoy working with other missionaries and just getting lost in the work. Week after week I am amazed at how dedicated and committed 18-20 year old young men and young women are when it comes to serving the Lord. It really is humbling.  It’s funny because we are told to work with others to help, encourage, motivate, and lead them. But every time I feel like I am the one who is learning and being taught; the one being re-encouraged or re-motivated because of the amazing examples I see. There really are so many amazing missionaries here in this Mission and in our zone. I am grateful for their sacrifices they have made to take part in this Labor of Love. 

         Thanksgiving is coming up and welllllllll to say I am thankful and grateful is an understatement. This Thanksgiving for me will be spent in Zoetemeer as we will have the privilege to listen to Elder Morieria who is apart of the quorum of Seventy. It will be a great experience and I am excited. Hopefully he doesn’t chastise us to bad, but if he does I am more then open to feedback and will accept it. The real thanksgiving party here will be Friday- some of the members are going to throw a big thanksgiving feast for us! I am very excited and very thankful that they are willing to take care of us. 

          Well Fam and friends I don’t really have much else to say because I am hitting my “speechless mode” again. I am just so thankful and grateful. I hope and pray that you all will be safe and blessed this upcoming week. Just remember to stay thankful and grateful. Enjoying to the End is so real to me and I invite you all to truly just ENJOY all things that come into your life. God has a plan and I know it. I love Him and I love His son, Jesus Christ. Be safe, have fun, make good choices, help another, stay grateful, and.....

Enjoy to the End! 

Love you all so so so much.

     Liefs,
        Big Dude


THE TURKEY BOWL





No comments:

Post a Comment