Monday, August 18, 2014

TIME WEEK 62!

Lieve Familie,

          Wow what a week it has been. So many emotions, so many experiences, so many things learned, so many blessings received, so many trials, and so many laughs. Every week I feel so humbled just sitting at the computer and thinking about the past week that went by. Many times I have found myself just asking.. "How did I just make it another week?". I am truly surprised and impressed by the love and daily strength/ support that Heavenly Father gives each one of us to make it through in life. He truly is amazing and I can't even understand it. But He just keeps on showing me, when He sees that the time is right, how real and mindful He is of me. I really am left speechless.

          Familie it has been a great week. A week of figuring things out, a week of learning, and a week of testing. Elder Loving and I are really having a good time as a companionship. He is a great kid and I am grateful that we get to spend this sacred time together. I have this feeling that this transfer will be a interesting transfer for me. One of just teaching and learning. I have a strong desire to help and support my new comp and grow a brotherly relationship with him which will be nice because I don't like feeling alone. It has been fun and it's only the end of week one;)

         The weather hasn't been the best, but we are staying positive! The work is going good.  A little slow right now, but we have been able to see miracles. Not huge miracles, but tender mercies from the Lord. We have been doing a lot of less active work and we have been successful in bringing many back to church. I am grateful that I have the privilege to be here in Emmen and serve others. It has been very humbling a great learning experience.

         As many of you know or noticed.. many of my friends or people that I hold close to in my heart have finished their missions. And I am so proud of each and everyone of them. Even though they have done a great job in getting me more and more "Trunky" they truly do inspire me to just keep on going and have been great examples to me. I thank all those who have been examples to me in my life, you know who you are. Time is so crazy and weird for me to think about. Time of being here on a mission, time of being home from the mission, and time before the mission.. time really does terrify me, but I am grateful that I still do HAVE time or can MAKE time to figure things out. To figure out what really is important or to figure out the purpose of just doing certain things. I am grateful that I still have 9 months left on my mission, because I need all the time I can get to figure myself out better and to strengthen my weakness. More time to just get to know that man upstairs better. Time goes by quickly so let us all make the best of it and enjoy the time we have, no matter how hard it can be. My sister Chloe has the perfect mindset for it:

                          "The time to be happy is now; the place to be happy is here. 
               The way to be happy is to make others so"

         I love you all and MISS YOU ALL. I will be praying hard for your safety and protection. YOU ALL have been amazing examples in my life.

Love,
        Big Dude.



Enjoy to the End



No comments:

Post a Comment