Saturday, July 20, 2013

Finally Days in the ZOO Week 6


FAM BAM,
 
 Well I'm officially done with the ZOO as of about 2 hours ago! We just got out of our last 10 hour class session and what an incredible experience it was. No more sitting in class, no more fake investigators, and NO MORE ZOO FOOD! (okay I still have one more day of food blahhhhhh). But yea fam I am practically D.O.N.E. -that spells done. FINALLLLLLLYYY!
 
     With all jokes set aside though, the MTC was a great experience. It's honestly amazing just how strong the spirit is here -if any of you have thought about it.... Gods army is here. This is where his army holds its ground, ITS LIKE THE PEARL HARBOR OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN! crazzzzyyyyyy. The things I have learned here are going to be so beneficial out in the field, seriously everything that I have learned here/ the person I have already became is so humbling. The dutch I have picked up the past 6 weeks is comparable to going through a whole football season worth of experience I feel like. ITS AMAZING! hahah even though I know I'm gonna get so humbled (AGAIN) once I get out there on Tuesday morning. All of my credit comes from the Lord duhh, but I must say that my teacher....... HOLY COW he was awesome! Not even kidding saying goodbye to him tonight was just like saying goodbye to you guys all over again. There was a lot of tears, but so much joy and excitement at the same time. I'm telling you all right now that he was not my teacher by coincidence and that is all. He helped me through so many trails and he seriously has gotten me so excited to get out into the field! He showed us a video tonight on youtube (yes we broke the rules....shhhhhh) called "Missionary Work and The Atonement". I highly encourage you all to watch this video asap, it made a huge impact on me and my attitude I am going to take to the Mission Field. 

EVERYONE SERIOUSLY STOP READING THIS EMAIL NOW AND GO SEE BABY HENRY!!! THIS NO LONGER MATTTERS! GO TAKE CARE OF BROOKE AND GO TAKE CARE OF MY LITTLE NEPHEW PLEASSSSEEE!!!!!
 
so yea thats when I found out the news about Henry.....
 
LOVE YOU ALL! Talk to you all on Monday! so EXCITED!!
        -Elder Cook

ps IF YOUR STILL READING THIS THEN YOUR NOT TAKING CARE OF HENRY OR BROOKE. SO STOP READING THIS AND GO!!!!! COME ON YOU SLACKERS!
My reaction when I saw pics of HENRY....(after the tears)

Bergs first night here on Wednesday
As you can tell my teacher and I had such a close relationship!

He is AWESOME!

I LOVE MY TEACHER


I LOVE MY DISTRICT

No comments:

Post a Comment