Monday, February 9, 2015

LOVE IS IN THE AIR! WEEK 87!

Lieve Familie,

       Ooooooh hemeltje. I honestly don’t even know what to say in this email. How about we start with the basics.. 

  I LOVE YOU! Seriously the love I have for you guys just keeps growing and growing and I don’t think it is ever going to stop growing. I don’t talk about this too much, but being away from you all has been definitely super difficult. But at the same time so rewarding. Rewarding in regards to the fact that I have had 21 months or so to just get to know who my Savior is, who Heavenly Father is, and who I am. It has been the best journey I have ever had in my life. No regrets, just lots and lots of memories and lessons learned. But with that being said, I miss you all terribly. I still think about you all a lot and just reminisce about the many memories we have had together and look forward to the ones coming in the future. Lets just ENJOY to the end! 

 I was able to spend time with Petra on Tuesday and eat dinner with her! It was so great. She is so awesome and I am so grateful for the Gospel that brings us together. We talked a lot about Alma (her son) and mannn.. I really miss that man! SHOUT OUT TO ELDER ALMA ALADE! (Took a lot of photos with his stuff on and laying on his bed).

This last week flewwww by! I worked in 3 other cities on exchanges (Utrecht, Ommoord, and Capelle) and worked a lot with the other missionaries. It was a week full of hard work and, not going to lie, some hard exhaustion. I just seemed to get so exhausted nowadays.  Following that, Elder Holt and I got to get some goodól work done here in Rotterdam Zuid. We were able to meet with our friend Silve, who now has a baptismal date for the 21st of Feb. He is a really good guy and possesses many Christ-like attributes. Since working with him, I have been reminded of how Christ and His Gospel can change someone’s countenance; I have seen that a lot on my mission. The influence of Christ and His Gospel brings a tremendous change of goodness in everyday life and being able to see that everyday on a mission is so thrilling and humbling. I love it. I have also grown a deep love for going to church and partaking of the sacrament, even though I did almost fall asleep. 

The Gospel is just so great. I love it and know that it is true. 

Life’s good peeps. God is great. And ENJOY TO THE END! 

Liefs,
       Big Dude

(Sorry I didn’t have much time today to email!)

Pics... with Petra and the stuff of Alma. 

          The view from our apartment with the big HUGE moskee.. Oooh boy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment